Ref:
Date:
Location:
Photographer:
Blog

January 2019

Article text
An encouraging start to the year when I found that Stamford AFC had used another of my photos on the cover of their New Years Day match programme. I visited the Spratton Photography Group and Dunchurch Photographic Society to do some judging in January. My printer wasn't giving perfect results, and getting ICC profiles done at Fotospeed did not seem to cure things. With the help of Tim at Fotospeed I tried printing from Lightroom instead of Photoshop Elements, and that seems to have improved the print quality a lot. I also entered a few BPE exhibitions in the hope of overturning my poor acceptance rate - it seems a long way from BPE1 to BPE2!